Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 2

Last night I completed day 2 of training which was 4 miles on the treadmill. When I finally reached the 4th mile I felt like I could have went ahead and done a 5th (possibly 6th) but I thought that I should probably stick with the schedule! Any thoughts on that would really help me!! As stated in another post, I really wish I had to gumption (sp??) to wrap up and go outside and run but I just haven't got there yet. Maybe after a couple of long runs on that treadmill and I will change my mind!!

Well I am really disappointed in today's Snow Event! I knew not to get too excited too early cause it just wouldn't happen and sure enough we are getting just enough to tease us.....dang it!! Although we still have a good month and a half of possiblites!!

1 comment:

Twila and Scott said...

I wear Under Armour rights with some windbreaker pants on top of them, a cold gear shirt (or not if it is 30s or higher), a under armour cold gear sweatshirt, gloves, and a headband. No special socks. Nothing on my face yet : )

Good luck with the cold runs. You will be surprised at how fast you warm up.