Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another 9 miles done

Well even though I should have done at least 10mi yesterday, I am happy with the 9.4mi that I DID do!! The finishing time was 1:24:43 which came to a pace of 9:00 flat and if I could finish the whole 13 with that same pace I could finish the half in about 2hrs even. That is 45mins less than what I am hoping for so I really think I am on track for this thing. Although I do have to admit I am beginging to think that the thought(s) of the half are making me extremly nervous and stressed. I am almost wishing it was tomorrow just so I can get it over with. I do NOT want to beat anyone or set any world records or anything I just want to finish with a decent time!! With that said this week I am going to try my best to focus on just running and release some of the nerves!!!

And one last thing, my first 3mi loop at the park yesterday was completed in 25:56 and I wasn't even going fast!! So can't wait for 5k season!!

No comments: