Monday, March 1, 2010

Feeling Yucky Stinks!

Ok so I have said it for about 2 weeks now but I can't shake the yuckiness (is that even a word??) However yesterday the hubbie and I went to the gym like usual and while I was attempting to run on the dreadmill, I kept getting a hot tingling feeling that would run from my toes all the way to the top of my head then I would get the chills!! WT**!! I really wanted to complete at least 8 miles but had to stop at 5 and in all truth I probably only ran 4.5mi of the 5. I thought after a little exercise I would begin to feel better....WRONG!!! I woke up this morning with my entire body aching, it even hurts to type this right now! And for some reason I want to cry, I used to be a crier but got over it until now! With that said I am taking my aching self to the couch for a little while!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yuck. I hope you feel better soon!!