Monday, September 20, 2010

Socks Winner

Lucky number

 Result:

182  Which is COURTNEY @ I Can Do This!
Send me your info so I can hook you up!!

I really wanna tell ya about the "Serres" award but its gonna have to wait till tomorrow. Went bike riding with Sheri tonight, 15 miles of you guessed it HILLS and that is the longest ever I have rode which is like my fifth time of riding. My legs feel wore out and needing to go to bed! But I will tell ya all about it tomorrow!!

Hello all new followers~Glad ya found me hope everyone enjoys my journey just as much as I enjoy having it! And there are more giveaways to come!!!

3 comments:

Courtney @ I CAN DO THIS said...

Wow, thank you so much Bobbie!
I've really been wanting to try these and I'm so happy that I get to. I'll email you my info now =)

Anonymous said...

When I saw Courtney at first I thought it was me! :( Oh well, I guess I should just suck it up and buy them for myself. LOL

Q said...

Holy Hills... Congrats to Courtney!