Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's that time Again.....

With Thanksgiving now over it is officially Christmas Shopping Time!! The past couple of years I have been trying to start buying things early, this year not so sure what happened to that plan! ANYWAY..... for at least the next couple of weeks I would like to showcase and review some possible gifts(and products I enjoy) for runners!! Sorry guys but these will be mostly gender related however don't forget your loved ones!!:) When possible there will also be giveaways or maybe discount codes~YAY!!! So please be sure to stay tuned!! (I already have the first post ready)

Any retailers out there in need of product displays and promos, hello I am here:)

2 comments:

KovasP said...

My wife is starting to run, maybe I'll get some ideas or a freebie for her! :)

Fifty K said...

Freebies and discount codes are always good!