Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ISIS Hat Winner!

I am like everyone else, the holidays have wiped me out and I am so glad they are behind me except for New Year's of course! I am also very Sorry for the delay in picking a winner, gosh I am ready for things to slow down and get half way back to normal.

Anyway.......................Lucky number 15 is the WINNER which is

                                                    LauraElaine !!!

Be sure to check out her awesome ETSY Shop! I purchased a scrapbook for my running buddy and I received an awesome scrapbook made by LauraElaine from my mom for christmas!!! I think I have your info but if not I will be in touch with ya!!!

Thanks to all for entering!! More great giveaways to come:)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay! Thanks Bobbie!
laurak1228 at yahoo dot com :)