Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Whoa Nelly Its HOT!

So I decided this was for sure going to be the week that I get my routine back together and get my butt in gear. And what happens......it is the hottest week EVER ~ ugghh! But don't count me out yet ;) I just won't be jumping into speed work or major long distances this week. I enjoy running and do better in the mornings but its even HOT in the mornings and I have become a non morning person so late evenings during the week it is.

PLEASE BE SAFE OUT THERE! DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND TAKE BREAKS WHEN NEEDED! I know as runners we know this but we are stubborn and sometimes we need to be reminded!

HAPPY HOT RUNNING!! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

Erik Ammon said...

Late at night weeker here too! Bring that bottle even if it's only 4-6!

Unknown said...

Absolutely! We have to listen to common sense, not our bodies, when it comes to heat and running.