Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Thoughts on Tuesday

I am ALREADY tired of gloomy weather! We are not even officially into winter yet and I am tired of cloudy rainy days! We haven't really been hit with cold weather yet, THANKFULLY, but we have had lots and lots of rain!

I have decided NOT to worry about my lack of being on a regular schedule for running and/or gym related stuff. There is only a month left in the year, all of my major races are over, I might as well just enjoy the rest of the year! I will run when I feel like it Go to the gym when I feel like it But also not let myself go to NOTHING! (I am going to aerobics tonight :)

I am working on some great giveaways and reviews to share and hopefully some discount codes to help with your holiday shopping! Be on the look out for 2011 Holiday Gift Ideas

Any one have awesome Turkey Day plans?

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I'm doing a Turkey Trot. I feel the same...no important races planned and I keep planning to join a gym...December I say!