Thursday, February 16, 2012

Three Things Thursday: 5am runs & Winners

1. I went on my first ever 5am run with some friends. Once again Sarah asked me to join in on the 5am run, a few of them have been meeting up. Lucky for me, my first time was in a nice light drizzle! I wasn't too sure if I would like it or not but to my surprise I LOVED IT!! There ended up being six of us this morning and everyone broke off into their own pace and such. I am just really amazed at how much I enjoyed it! Can't wait to start that on a regular basis. Sarah Thanks girl I think you will but please keep on asking you are helping me get off my rump:)

1. The lucky ROADID  winner is Whitney from Running with Whit!!

3. The lucky GU Mixis Holly from The Pioneer Apron!!

Ladies EMAIL ME your mailing info and Congrats!! Thanks to ALL for entering and following MY JOURNEY!!

Thanks to Scott @OutsidePR for providing the prizes!!

5 comments:

Holly said...

YAY! :D Congrats to Whitney for winning as well :D

RunningWhit said...

Awesome! So excited to see this in my reader tonight! Thanks so much and I'm sending you an email now.

Suz and Allan said...

Congrats Whitney and Holly!

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Congrats to the winners! I love running in a light rain too.

A Runners Mom & More said...

glad there's a running group for you to connect with....