Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2fer Tuesday- My new Kicks & 6pm

1. A couple of weeks ago I was talking about the fact that I was ready for some new running shoes. My wonderful hubs I think he was feeling sorry for me agreed and took me shopping ;) I am a Brooks girl but wanted to try out something different than my usual  Adrenaline GTS. I tried on every single pair of Brooks that Dick's Sporting Goods had, I even ventured out and tried on some other brands. This is what I decided on:

                                                              PureCadence by Brooks
So far I LOVE these shoes!! They are Super light almost like I don't even have shoes on. The first couple of days that I wore them I began having a pain in my right leg under my butt, it felt like I had a pulled muscle or something. I had hoped it was just getting used to the new light weight thing and still think that is what it is/was. The pain seems to have gone away but not completely but better for sure and I still LOVE my shoes, Thanks Hubz :) (I also got a new outfit:)

2. Have you seen or Do you know about the web site 6pm.com?? If not you need to check it out! One of my aerobic instructors told me about it and I am very happy she did although my bank account won't be :) Here is just one example of something I have my eyes on

                                                 Nike Dri-Fit Cotton Tank for $11.99!!
That's just one item among many!! My aerobic lady told me however you do have to keep checking the site often as sizes are always available, but she said to keep checking they refresh often:)

Speaking of aerobics I just have to give myself a pat on the back for tonight! I am not the most coordinated person and often struggle with some of the steps, tonight that was not the case I was on top of it and was VERY successful :)

8 comments:

Suz and Allan said...

I'm going to try really hard not to click on that site because I'll probably love it!

Like the new shoes! Did you get a Brooks outfit too?

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

JEALOUS!!! lol... I want those shoes so badly!! Glad to hear you love them! :)

Caroline said...

I just found that website a few weeks ago.. it is great

I ordered the Brooks Pure Flow
I hesitated between the Flow and the Cadence...I cannot wait to get them and really try them!

Running With The Girls said...

Sweet new kicks! I had the pure flows but too cushioned for me so I've ordered the pure connects - but in men's because my feet are too wide! :) But I ordered the blue! :)

great deal at 6pm!

Sweet and Savory by Sarah said...

I am waiting for those shoes to arrive! I am hoping they have enough support for me though!!!!

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

I'm jealous of all you people who can wear the Brooks stuff! Damn PF and orthotics and stupid other stuff!

Emz said...

I love a good nike sale!
Awesome.
Love the kicks! Love the color!!!

Laima said...

Love the color of your PureCadence, I have the purple ones (which I love also), but I was too impatient to wait for the green and blue ones:)