Friday, March 9, 2012

Not a Great Start

I have been working on this positive thinking thing and have been doing very well. I said I wasn't going to whine on here anymore and trying hard not to right now BUT I am looking for some positive thoughts this morning. If you can help PLEASE send some my way!!

I used to be such a care free person that let nothing or hardly nothing bother me or get me upset especially silly little things. However I have noticed since I had a Hysterectomy a few years ago some days EVERYTHING bothers me. Today is one of those days :(

This morning I went out to start my car to defrost the window. We live sorta in the country and ALWAYS leave the keys in the car. This morning my key wasn't in the car and I panicked started scrambling around trying to find my key thought I was going to hyper ventilate, cry and just break down.

The key was in my coat pocket! UGGHHH!!

4 comments:

Just Jen said...

Hoping your day gets better. Sending some good positive thoughts your way! :)

Suz and Allan said...

Sorry you are having a rough day!

Erik Ammon said...

Yikes! That's a tough, scary star for anyone! I can't tell you how many times I've panicked after finding my keys in the lock from the day before! Yeah, done that more than once, but not in a while...I hope your weekend has been a good one!

Courtney said...

hang in there, i hope it get's better for you! we all have days like that!