Friday, June 22, 2012

Mezamashii Run Project

As several other bloggers have been, I received the email about the Mezamashii Run Project ! I have never worn Mizuno shoes before but I have thought about getting a pair the last two I have went shoe shopping, in fact last night while I was just browsing I picked up a pair I thought looked nice.  Any hoo the Mezamashii Run Project members are giving away shoes to test out and experience more euphoric, brilliant mezamashii running! I would LOVE to try out some of these shoes~ Wouldn't you??  

5 comments:

Erik Ammon said...

I applied for them as well! I have a pair of Mizuno Wave Universe 4 and LOVE them! They are my "go to" road shoe over my beloved Brooks Green Silence (I have 500 miles on two pairs of them). I'd love to try another pair!!!

Sweet and Savory by Sarah said...

Do you know how long this project runs? I really really want to win a pair because right now I'm not in love with my shoes but so far no luck!

Crystal said...

That's cool! I haven't ran in Mizuno's either.

Mom_2_Pippa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE my Mizunos! Wave Rider 14's....love them so much I buy 2 at a time so I can rotate when necessary and always have my favorite pair ready to go.

Courtney said...

so jealous, but happy for you! i love mizunos (i'm on my 4th pair of wave riders!), hope you like them as well!