Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hey......I'm still here

Here I go again slacking on blogging. It just seems like I have been tired all the time lately and I really don't want to whine all the time on here.

I have been doing LOTS of running and why? Well I have a pretty busy fall schedule lined up:) Here's my schedule of what I've already signed up for (thus far):

Sept 1- Indianapolis Womens Half Marathon
Sept 23- Big Hit 1/2 Marathon/Louisville, Ky
Oct 14- Iron Horse Half Marathon/Midway, Ky
Nov 3- Monumental Marathon/Indianapolis, In

Yep three half's and one full marathon and the first one is next weekend! I said it would be a LONG time before I tackled another marathon after doing the Flying Pig in May 2011 and here I am doing it again a year and a half later:) Just goes to show you should never say NEVER!

Will any of YOU be at any of the events?? Let me know so we can plan Blogger Meet Up!!

I have a few great product reviews coming up and a giveaway as well so stay tuned:)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a great race line up!

Courtney said...

i'm still debating the iron horse!