Thursday, April 4, 2013

3tt- GOALS

I am not a big goal setter, for some reason every time I set a goal for myself I end up failing and disappointing myself.
HOWEVER for the month of April I have set 3 goals for myself!! I hope to report success at the end of the month:)

1. Start going back to aerobics twice a week! Although I'm not a huge fan of aerobics I do think it helps with running. That is the only thing I did different last year and I gained lots of speed (for me), since the beginning of the year I haven't been going and my running has taken a nose dive! I made it Tuesday night now if I make it tonight I'll be on a GREAT start!!

2. To loose 5 pounds this month! Another thing I think the aerobics will help with. I have about 15lbs total that I want to shed but I think I'm better off with small goals for now:)

3. To run 90 miles this month! In the words of my husband "Geez that's a lot!" No dear it really isn't. We are running a half at the end of the month so there is 13 miles already:)

I've been working on a St. Patty's Day race weekend recap for two weeks, maybe I can finish it tonight ~ WHERE DOES ALL THE TIME GO!?!?!?!?!?!!!

How is YOUR week going?
Any current GOALS your working on?

2 comments:

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

Those sound like some wonderful goals!! :) I don't think I've ever run 90 miles in a month before... I think my biggest mileage month was around 76 or something like that.... good stuff!! :)
My week was great! I was semi on spring break and didn't really do a whole lot... except blog everyday lol... which doesn't happen all that often :)
Have a wonderful weekend!!

Suz and Allan said...

Good luck with your goals this month Bobbie!