Friday, August 16, 2013

Happiest 5k on the Planet- Is it Coming to a Town Near You?!?!!

Have you participated in a COLOR RUN yet? 



After watching that video WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!! It is known as the HAPPIEST 5K ON THE PLANET!



Wanna save $5 on a Color Run?
First check HERE to find what city you want to ENJOY the HAPPIEST 5K ON THE PLANET, then use code: COLOR5OFF!! If you have a group of friends going, REGISTER AS A TEAM AND SAVE $5 AS WELL! Combine the discount code with a team registration and save $10!!

So those of you that have already completed a COLOR RUN, tell me ALL about it! I NEED to know the ins and outs, what to do and what to look out for! From what I've already been told there is ONLY two rules:
1. Wear White at the starting line
2. Finish plastered in COLOR 

My COLOR RUN isn't until October but I am excited and can't wait to JOIN THE PARTY!!


No comments: