Thursday, October 10, 2013

Alright Enough Already....

Ok I've been having a "pep" talk with myself for a few weeks now and I have (or am trying to tell myself)
"Alright Enough Already"! And what does that mean? Well for me its this:

*Enough skipping out on my blog!! Get myself together and quit putting it off!! Who cares if no one reads what I have to say, my blog is a place and chance for ME let my feelings out!

*Enough feeling sorry on myself because I'm not as fast as I was last year.

*Enough dwelling on the things I can not change or control.

*Enough of our youngest daughter being out of control and doing her crazy stuff she's been doing! (Hence one of the main reasons I have been absent from my blog!!)

*Enough putting things off that needs to be done TODAY for a time when I feel like it (which is usually never lol!), DO things DAILY so I don't get so far behind on EVERYTHING!

From this day forward (hopefully) I AM pulling myself together! I AM COMING BACK!!



What are some things you do to help pull yourself out of a "funk" or hard spot?
Send me some good vibes and tell me something good going on in your life right now??!!

2 comments:

Sheridan Lee said...

Count on friends to help! :)

Suz and Allan said...

Glad you are back! I always enjoy reading your posts.