Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Enough Already- Part 2

Oh yes its time for another *Enough Already post.........

*I really wish our youngest daughter would get the memo **ENOUGH ALREADY** That girl is driving me nuts and totally working on my patience, nerves, parenting skills (which I obviously stink at) and everything else she can do! I always knew from day one of her birth that she would be more of the trouble maker child BUT I NEVER dreamed it would be like this!

*I have been working for fourteen days yes 14 days to write my next post! Stress has gotten the best of me and left me at a loss of words or desire to write BUT I'm getting out of that. You can't dwell on everything and You can't let stress get the best of you to take away from stuff you enjoy!

*Enough Already on stress eating, that's what I'm blaming it on anyway. In August I decided I was going to buckle down and not really diet but try to eat better(since I have gained 15lbs this year WTF?!?!??) and watch what I eat and eat more at home rather than out. I did fairly well all of August and most of September in fact in those two months I lost 8lbs!! Well now I've put 3 back on, so **Enough Already** self and get with it!


ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE;

*My running ability is getting better but I'll save that for another post:)

HAPPY HUMP DAY Y'ALL!!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Hang in there. We all go through that with our kids, of course some kids are worse than others. I hate we I stress eat.

Teamarcia said...

It's a tough time of year to keep the momentum going for sure. If your runs are improving you're obviously doing something right so WIN!

Courtney said...

hang in there bobbie!