Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Do You #fuelyourbetter ?


Have you seen (or tried) it yet? #Vegasport 

Being part of the Sweat Pink Ambassadors I was given an opportunity to try out and review

#VegaSport  Pre-Workout Energizer!

As someone that runs at early dark thirty aka 5am there are lots of times when I need a little help in the "Wake up Let's Go" department. Enter #vegasport..... Because I have learned my lesson and never try anything new on race day I decided to first try out the Pre-Workout Energizer one day during my lunch break just to be safe. I usually start getting sleepy after my lunch hour especially on the early morning run days. The very first day I tried the Energizer I could tell a difference, when I returned to work I felt like I was talking 100mph!

Here's a clip of what Vega Sport has to say about the Pre-Workout Energizer:

Featuring two complementary carbohydrates, Pre-Workout Energizer is balanced to provide both instant and slower-burning fuel for your workouts. Organic sprouted brown rice syrup has a high glycemic index (90), entering the bloodstream quickly, while organic palm nectar has a low glycemic index (35), providing slow, steady energy that will not spike or crash. 

After I tried it to make sure it wasn't going to mess with my belly I decided to try it before a run. I didn't feel like I was floating on air however I don't think I became as tired/worn as quickly as I usually do. I have also been drinking the Energizer before going to do the Jillian Michaels DVD with Sherry P! I am so very thankful to been given this opportunity from Sweat Pink otherwise I may have never discovered how wonderful and energizing  #vegasport is!

How do you #fuelyourbetter??


No comments: