Monday, July 7, 2014

Already??

Is it Monday again Already?? 
Is my vacation over Already??
 Its time to start fall training Already??

Well I had HUGE hopes of blogging until my fingers couldn't stand it anymore while I was off on vacation last week.....did that happen obviously NOPE! For whatever reason I am having the hardest managing my time and getting everything I'd really like to do done and getting done a whole lot of nothing! I am defiantly lacking in organization skills!

Vacation was great even though we didn't go anywhere, it was nice to just relax around the house stay up late which I NEVER do and nap all day or whenever I felt like it! One of the joys of having older children is they still had to go to work while we the parents didn't have too YAY!! Only bad part is one of us had to take them so really our vacation was spent taking kids back and forward to work all week! Thank goodness for my Grandfather who helps me out so much, most days I would never make it with everything I need to do if it wasn't for him! Thanks Gramps:) A quick little funny from vacation: the girls and I decided we wanted to go to a water park arranged our schedules so they would be off work I had looked up all the info on the park so I was prepared money wise. Well we arrived  walked in and paid it was lots cheaper than I was expecting then all of us realized about the same time........we went to the wrong water park!!! WHOOPSIE!! It was all good though cheaper and we still had fun! Leave it to me to do something stupid and/or crazy!

While I was off I did look into the upcoming fall schedule and it hit me OMG there is only 3½ months until the Brickhouse Between-a-Thon(19.65mi)!!! I better get to training!!

Happy Monday All!!
Run Happy :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anytime off work is great! Glad you had a chance to relax and spend time with your family. Let's get all these training sessions started, we have work to do!! :-)