Thursday, October 1, 2015

Oh my October Already!!!

October has always been a busy running month. Towards the beginning of this year I was looking forward to this year's October I just knew I was going to be in top shape.  Well that still hasn't happened yet and guess what??? October didn't wait on me to get into shape!!

But that is ok I will just keep on winging it pretty much like I have all year long! I have probably already said this but I have figured out 2015 just is my year for running or running well! Oh well that's just how it goes and I've stayed as positive as possible and keep on trying so I haven't given up!

Here's my October line up:

October 3- Ky History Half- Frankfort, Ky
October 11- Iron Horse Half- Midway, Ky
October 16- Bourbon Chase 203 mi Relay- Across Central Ky along the Bourbon Trail
(my part is 17.7 miles!!)
October 25- Brickhouse Betweenathon 19.65 mi, Stanford, Ky

Shew that's 63.55 miles just in races not including all the extra training miles! Makes me tired just typing that, LOL!!

What's Your October look like?

Run Happy;)

1 comment:

Darlene said...

that is an ambitious October. GL.

I just have a one half marathon, a 5k and a 10k.