Saturday, April 1, 2017

Same Ole' Song & Dance...

Hey All! Yep its me again! I know you get tired of the same ole' song and dance ( hey I'm back at blogging for like 3 days) because yep I AM TOO!! However I am going to give it another go.....I don't like to be a quitter! (I am a sore loser though😝)

Last year when I attempted blogging again I was having friend issues. I am happy to report that it has gotten a little better but still not 100% (even though I'd like to try more reconnecting) now I feel like I only get a text or something when no one else is available......but it is what it is!

That has lead me to become even closer with a few other friends and behold the #FLAMINGOS was born! I will go into introducing them to you over the course of me keeping up with blogging again. You can only imagine the exciting adventures we have had over the last year we have people wanting to join us but let me tell ya we are VERY SELECTIVE and don't let many in 😎

2017 has already been a busy year with LOTS more to come! In fact as you are reading this I am probably running my 8th (streaker!!!) RUN the Bluegrass half marathon! If your looking for a beautiful extremely hilly half that usually has the worst weather ever then you should look into this one! It is one of my favorite all time half's EVER with the best atmosphere and swag available!


No automatic alt text available.
This one is from 3 years ago and they have gotten better EVERY year!

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, tree and outdoor
#Flamingos & #StuddMuffin 

No comments: