Wednesday, February 6, 2013

SweetHeart Gift Ideas- Running Princess






Are you a Running Princess?  Ummm.......HELLO OF COURSE YOU ARE!! We all are, well except for the male runners LOL!! Back in the Spring early Summer (2012) one of my "runner" friends showed up at a race wearing (in my opinion) the coolest/neatest shirt ever, I knew right away I HAD to look into it!! So I contacted Running Princess to see about doing a review and Debbie thankfully agreed! 

Not only does Running Princess have the AWESOME shirt shown above (also available in White:) but they also have  awesome visors, other shirt/tank options, some super cute charms and shorts! Unfortunately I'm paying for my 2013 races at this moment BUT I am also saving up to make a purchase soon from Running Princess!!

Look at how focused and determined I am
It's the Running Princess shirt:)

The only one thing I can say I don't like about the shirt is that it is short waisted. I am not a skinny person by no means so I will shy away from short shirts. Other than that I can't complain at all! I love the saying on this shirt so much that when I wear it I honestly have a feeling of "I can do THIS" whatever "this" thing is I may be trying for that day!

So gentlemen if your looking for a great gift for running sweetheart
                                              -or-
Ladies looking to leave some hints or just simply want to be SURE to check out RUNNING PRINCESS for some AWESOME Valentine Day gifts or any kind of gifts!!

No comments: