|Birthday Love from work~ Chocolate Grapes so YUMMY!!|
Reasons I Dislike 36-
* Now in the next up category as explained above
* I've dwelled on it for about 2weeks now and not so sure why~ has to be something with turning 36!
* In my two weeks of dwelling I've gained 5lbs, ate lots of horrible (but so good tasting) foods and become lazy in running and/or exercise in general!
* Went to run the other night and my calves were KILLING ME, I think it was because they dreaded turning 36!
* Only 4 short years and it will be 40!
* The first 36 years of my life have went by fairly quick and keep getting quicker every year which means the next 36 will be that much faster and then I will be 72~ HOLY COW!! Quit thinking that!!
Reasons 36 is OK-
* Only 4 short years and both of our girls will be grown and completely out of High School!
* Its another year wiser!
* I'm still just a YOUNG Chic!
* I gained 5lbs and feeling more focused on getting myself back~ eat better food choices~ better training for my races~ adding more exercise into my daily life all to keep me feeling youthful!
* Still 4 LONG years till the big 40!
* I am still here able to breathe and live my life to the fullest!
* I have legs that are capable of running!
In the end, Age is just a number and I am SO THANKFUL to be here to enjoy everything I wish to enjoy!
Sorry for the fussing, it feels good to get it off my mind, now hopefully I can and will return with my Happy Running Self!
|A Rainbow for my Bday~ How Sweet:)|