Sunday, June 13, 2010

Running Chics Winner!

So I finally got a chance to wear my tank sent to me from Running Chics and let me tell you it is one of the most comfortable running tanks I now own!! Although I had my mishap that morning and took a tumble (read HERE for all the details of horror or look HERE for pics) I really don't feel like I got to really enjoy my tank to its fullest! It was such a comfortable fit and fabric was extremely soft! I can't wait to purchase another one of these tanks or any of their gear!! Be sure to check out Running Chics and purchase something for yourself, you will be glad you did!!

On to the winners of the totes(don't lie that's the real reason you are reading LOL)!! My number randomizer at the bottom of my blog decided not to work like it did the day I found it :( So I have remove it and use the Random Number Generator found HERE.

AND THE WINNERS ARE:
The randomly picked number is: 38

Which was :
Darlene said...

I posted your giveaway on my blog
AND
The randomly picked number is: 20
Which was:
S Club Mama said...

My first race was a 5K in my current town. It was for breast cancer research and wasn't really a race but a walk. They added a running portion and it was the lady leading the running, 15 10yo boys and me pushing my 2 sons. cool, right?

Please be sure to check out their great blogs as well!!  
Darlene HERE
  S Club Mama HERE
Ladies I will send you a message or you can contact me with some info
@bobbie zero87 at msn dotcom!!

Thanks to all that entered and stay tuned new giveaway and race reports coming soon!!

No comments: