Friday, January 6, 2012

Thank You Bloggers

  
I started this post yesterday for Three Things Thursday (3TT) but never finished so this is a day late!


1. This year I participated in the 2nd Annual Holiday Blogger Gift Exchange hosted by Run w/Jill.


The Gift I received was the GU sampler pack from Beth @ Chasing my Joy! Thank You Beth for the awesome gift, just in time as I begin Half Marathon training again:) Also Thank You Jill for hosting I can't wait to do it again !!!!


2. I also participated in Courtney's Holiday Sock Swap @ Third Time's a Charm Runner. Being a crazy sock person I LOVED DOING THIS!!! Below is the socks I received from Alex @ Healthy Life Happy Wife

I LOVE the stripped Santa socks (just wish I had them a few weeks ago when I did the Santa Hustle 1/2:) my socks were filled with lots of goodies note cards, fruit snacks, nail polish, Rudolph chapstick, Santa window cling and some chocolate coins~yummy! Thank you Alex for the awesome socks & goodies!! And Thank You Courtney for hosting, can't wait to do it again either!!!


3. Last year I did participated in Zaneta's Christmas Card Swap and thrilled to see that she was hosting it again this year. I love to send cards out and this was a perfect "excuse" to have to send some more cards!! So I also participated in Kim's Holiday Card Swap from (Just) Trying is for Little Girls! Just look at all FABULOUS cards I received in the mail!!

Thank You to Group Cookie and Team Santa Claus for all of the awesome cards! I also got several idea's for next years card exchanges :) Also Thank You to Zaneta and Kim for hosting the Card Exchanges can't wait to do them again next year!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Santa exchanges are so much fun. I love seeing what others come up with. Thanks for sharing.

Caroline said...

I did the same exchanges and I loved it!

I never heard from the person I sent my gift to though...I know she received it because I have the delivery confirmation.

My SS was the best!

A Runners Mom & More said...

I want to try the card swap as well next Christmas ~ I really enjoy my socks and the rest of my goodies...

Courtney said...

thanks bobbie!!

Suz and Allan said...

All these exchanges were so much fun!