Thursday, February 23, 2012

3TT- Life as I Know It

1. I AM NOT nor will I EVER be a perfect person. Is any one really a perfect person? What defines a perfect person? I guess that everyone has different images of what they consider a perfect person but in all honestly no one is perfect. I have done a lot of soul searching and thinking this weekend and have come to the conclusion that I don't have to be perfect for anyone other than myself, its time to make me happy but is it ok to worry about me if it may possibly not make someone else happy? Is it wrong of me to feel that way?

2. STRESS- I have had my fill of stress for a few months and again over the past weekend my eyes have been opened up to one of the major and most important issue I have been stressed about and I think and HOPE I am completely over it. What's meant to be will be, right?? 

3. MISTAKES/FEELINGS- Everyone makes them and has them~ some mistakes are minor some are major some things maybe aren't mistakes but just  feelings that take control of you and cause you to make mistakes. Is it right for us to let our feelings get the better of us? No probably not. I have been the type of person that lets it all build up then explode all at once on everyone about everything. Let out some built up frustration on the neighbors last night, they deserved it though AND it has totally helped me feel so much better along with  my soul searching I did this weekend. I will work  this year on being a better person to "me" and "speak up" when something is bothering me instead of holding it all in. Is it wrong of me?

I woke up happier this morning than I have for a few months even though I may have lost a very great and special friend to me, I am going to be the Happy and carefree  person I am and once was:)

Hope EVERYONE is having a WONDERFUL week thus far!!! (Told ya I am working on being an obnoxiously happy person :)

7 comments:

Suz and Allan said...

Thanks for sharing this! I needed to hear this today.

Anonymous said...

You have every right to be you! :o) I hope you can find some peace with your situations and that you can let go of some baggage! Hugs and prayers for you!

Erica Gorman said...

You are not alone. I had a similar eye-opening experience this past weekend when stress, lack of sleep, etc. built up and I vented it all on someone else. Same thing, they did do wrong but I feel my reaction was wrong too. Two wrongs don't make a right. I made my amends and found peace with me and my spirituality but it just showed that I was not taking care of myself and spending too much time worrying and taking care of others.

Hornet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hornet said...

Glad you are sticking up for yourself and feeling better. Don't worry what other think of you and they will lose all power over your life. Things can get tough sometimes but we can all choose to be happy if we really want to and appreciate all the things we are blessed with.

Courtney said...

one of my favorite song lyrics is:: it doesn't matter if it's good enough, for someone else. and it doesn't matter!!

H Love said...

hang in there...sounds like you area processing a lot!